The Husqvarna Viking Bootcamp online course is designed exclusively for owners of Husqvarna Viking wifi-compatible sewing and embroidery machines.
Join Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler for over SIX hours of online video lessons highlighting all the FREE features of mySewNet and other hidden secrets of the wifi-compatible Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery machines.
There is NO supply list.
EVERYTHING WE TEACH WAS INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF YOUR MACHINE!
You’ve got this amazing machine at home now what?
In the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP online course, Sara Snuggerud & Elizabeth Pooler will show you more than just how to select stitches and embroider.
- We will go over how to set up and utilize all the FREE stuff in the mySewnet ecosystem to the fullest. (NO SOFTWARE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
- Explore the programming and Design of Appliqué features.
- Create all-new, up to 8″ tall, FREE embroiderable fonts.
- Work with all the cool features of the mySewnet embroidery library and blog
- Correctly work with and use all the FREE apps.
- Sara even figured out how to recreate all of Pfaff’s exclusive stitches like the ribbon stitches and stacking stitches on the Husqvarna Viking AND how to embroider quilt binding in the hoop!
- …AND SO MUCH MORE!
Which machines does the Husqvarna Viking Bootcamp work with?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer EPIC 2
- Husqvarna Viking Designer EPIC
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Sapphire 85
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby 90
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Brilliance 80
Does the mySewNet ecosystem Confuse You?
We have over 6 hours of content explaining all the FREE parts of the mySewNet that are INCLUDED with your wifi-compatible Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery PLUS all new cool techniques never published!
Today’s high-end machines have so much to offer but most people do not take advantage of everything they have purchased. The Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP online course will take you deeper into your wifi-enabled Husqvarna Viking machine.
Bring Your Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machine to Life Today
Don’t have your FREE mySewnew Account Yet? Click here to sign up for FREE today.
Your mySewnet™-connected machine comes to life as soon as you connect it to WiFi and sign in to your mySewnet™ Account. New functionalities are enabled, live content is displayed and updates are added directly to your machine. Forget about USB-thumb drives—everything happens wirelessly!
It’s all Connected. Like Magic.
The entire collection of creative embroidery tools in mySewnet is connected through your FREE mySewnet account.
The mySewnet™ Embroidery Software, creative tools, smartphone apps, and even your embroidery machine is seamlessly connected through your mySewnet™ Account to communicate with each other. This makes finding, creating, editing, saving, and sending embroidery designs to your embroidery machine a breeze.
If all this mySewnet stuff confuses you… you are the perfect candidate for the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP online course.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Did you Know There are OVER 25 FREE items in mySewnet?
- FREE cloud storage – never be without your embroidery designs EVER!
- FREE cloud backup every time your machine is turned on
- FREE instant machine updates from the factory
- FREE wifi transfer of embroidery designs from any computer to your embroidery machine
- FREE embroidery machine monitoring via the FREE app
- Never run out of bobbin while in a different room
- Never forget a thread change while working on other projects in other rooms
- Never miss a thread break while not paying attention
- Know immediately when your embroidery has finished so you can start a new one!
- Free embroidery designs in the mySewnet Library
- FREE ever-changing sewing and embroidery projects on your machine. Learn something new every day!
- FREE embroidery designs included with all embroidery blog projects.
- Create your own embroidery fonts for FREE
- Download free fonts from the Internet and turn them into embroiderable fonts for FREE
- Create free unlimited applique fonts
- Create free unlimited outline fonts
- Create free unlimited fonts with over 200 fancy textures
- Save your custom sewing directions in the FREE Project Creator app
- Turn photos into embroidery stitches with the FREE Image Stitch app
- FREE phone technical support
- FREE e-mail support
- FREE online machine registration
- FREE design placement – take a photo of your hooped fabric for perfect placement
- Sign in to multiple machines at once
- Combine multiple embroidery designs on your computer screen
- Print your own template for embroidery placement
- And much more!
“Using the mySewnet™ with my wifi-enabled machine while embroidering has been a total game-changer. Along with the mySewnet app on my phone, I can be notified if the bobbin thread is low, or a thread color needs to be changed, even while I’m in another room, or across town shopping for more fabric! I also love that with the WiFi-enabled, I can skip the USB drive, and upload files directly from the computer to the sewing machine via the cloud.”
– Jacqui Collins, SVP Brand Ambassador
Do you own a Husqvarna Viking EPIC 980Q or 90Q SEWING ONLY machine with wifi capabilities?
Due to the number of requests, we have also created the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP Liteoption that features just the wifi sewing features. Click here to enroll in the Husqvarna Viking Lite online course.
Have you ever wanted to stitch some of the PFAFF-exclusive stitches on your Husqvarna Viking?
WE FOUND A WAY! Learn how to recreate single, double, and triple ribbon stitches, stacked stitches, floating stitches, and radiant stitches using the program function on the Husqvarna Viking. This is just one of the many lessons included in the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP online course.
Are you ready to master your entire Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery machine?
The Husqvarna Viking Bootcamp course is NOT a subscription
It is common for students to ask if the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP online course is a subscription. It is not.
Once this course is purchased, you own it for LIFE. This means you can purchase this course today and work through it at your own pace. There is no deadline you must finish by. You can refer back to this course at any time especially if new FREE items have them added to the mySewnet ecosystem. Sara and Liz will be adding additional content to this course to keep the information current. All future additions to this course will be INCLUDED in your original purchase.
If you choose to pay for this course using our LOW PRICE 12-MONTH payment plan, you will be automatically billed for the monthly price for exactly 12 months. Once your 12 payments have been made, the course is yours to keep and reference back to for LIFE.
PREVIEW OVER 20 COURSE VIDEOS FOR FREE!
Click here to start watching the free preview of the Husqvarna Viking BootCamp course videos today.
Get to know Sara & Liz
Frequently asked questions about the Husqvarna Viking Bootcamp online course
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Can I make monthly payments?
Yes, we offer this course with a 12-month payment plan! THIS IS NOT A SUBSCRIPTION! Once all 12 payments have been made you own this course for LIFE.
Do I need to own embroidery software to take this course?
No additional embroidery software is needed for this course. Everything we are teaching COMES WITH your wifi compatible Husqvarna Viking machine.
If I select the monthly payment plan do I get access to all the lessons immediately or only the first lesson?
All students, no matter the payment option selected, will have immediate access to the ENTIRE course, videos, and handouts from the minute you enroll.
What if I am not on Facebook?
No worries…the private Facebook group is just a place to ask questions and see what other students are working on. If you do not have Facebook, you can e-mail Sara or Liz via this course platform for immediate help and answers.
Do I need wifi in my home?
Yes, a wifi-compatible machine will need access to a stable wifi Internet option. If your wifi is not super strong, plan to access the mySewnet during non peek times like during school hours or early in the morning.
Do I need a mySewnet Account?
Yes. You will need to sign up for the FREE mySewnet account to work through all Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP lessons.
Can I watch the videos on my phone, tablet, or iPad?
Yes. You can access this entire course with a phone, tablet, or iPad. You will need a computer (laptop or desktop) to download some of the zipped files and embroidery designs we have included in the course.
Which machines does the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP course work with?
Husqvarna Viking Designer EPIC 2, Husqvarna Viking designer EPIC, Husqvarna Viking designer Sapphire 85, Husqvarna Viking designer Ruby 90, and the Husqvarna Viking designer Brilliance 80
What if my wifi compatible machine is sewing only (ie. Viking 980Q and Viking EPIC 95Q)
UPDATE – Due to the number of requests, we have remade this course into a Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP Lite option that will feature just the wifi sewing features. This website has all the details.
What if I am an International student?
Students outside the United States are welcome. The Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP enrollment price will be automatically calculated into your currency based on your provided address. All appropriate taxes will also be included.
“The Husqvarna Viking BootCamp for My SewNet is the perfect launch into the new generation of sewing machine technology. Thanks to two of the best girls, Sara and Liz, who not only have grown up with sewing machines but have done so from the time of the very beginning of the technological introduction when machines first used electronics. Who else is better prepared to help the rest of us who may struggle with this high-tech sewing life.
When Sara launched BootCamp, I watched most of it in one sitting because it was so good, and entertaining too! I was learning so much by the minute that my confidence level was going up by decibels. Their information is clear; their concise directives come from their intimate knowledge of their subject.
Yes, I said entertaining too, because Sara and Liz talk on the same wavelength, and their giggles and laughter and the fun they have are infectious, which they intersperse throughout; just the thing to keep one engaged. It was just plain fun to watch their interaction as “Sewl Sisters” as they let the audience into their lives and shared themselves. They balanced information and fun in the best possible way!
There really is so much more to know about MySewNet and how it all interconnects with the sewing machines of today and tomorrow. At last, thanks to Sara and Liz, we have the BootCamp to launch us into the newest world of sewing.”
– Carol Meyer, Viking Sewing Gallery employee, and Sara Snuggerud’s MOM